2008年1月28日

Sorry and Blessing

Dear M:

I know I said I wouldn’t write to you anymore, but it really bothers me how we ended with such a bad ending. I am sorry I lost my temper at you, I am sorry about the things I said to you. I didn’t want to say those things to someone I truly loved once. It’s only because you really hurt me. I couldn’t help it. I hope you understand.

Yes, I was very angry and upset about the breakup. Even though I broke up with you first, but it was because I felt that you had left me and didn’t care about me anymore.

I didn’t believe it was possible for us to have a future in the very beginning when I told you the age difference is too big, but that didn’t stop u, you made me believe it was possible.

When you told me u would come back for me, you made me believe we could have a future. So I started believing in our future. You made me believe.

It really hurt when you said you didn’t love as much after you went back. I could not accept that. If I could, it would mean whatever we had was only a temporary fix. I cannot image living with that idea for the rest of my life. How could you ask me to take that?

But I am fine now, I will just let it go, it doesn’t matter what or why anymore, I know what we had and we had a true moment together. It was one of the best moments in my life. I’m grateful for all the good things that ever happened in our relationship. I am sorry we could not continue the happiness we had. I know some day you will find a very nice girl. Thank you for loving me, and everything you had done for me.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you well.

gem_cooky
1/28/2008


<後記>
took a while for me to let it go, one entire week, priceless.
probably for the best... bon! Au revoir mon amour.

He was a great lover.

標籤:

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home